Degree Programe : B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
Duration : 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Eligibility for Admission
- XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. OR passed Agriculture Polytechnic. Those who have not offered Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency as prescribed by respective University.
- Intake Capacity: 60
- Intake capacity for direct admission to agriculture polytechnic pass out students: 12 (direct to second year) + 9 (for first year).
- 80% seats shall be as free seats (of which 70% seats are for U quota & 30 % seats for M Quota).
- 20% Seats shall be management quota seats.
- The admissions are done at Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani (U Quota) and Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research, Pune (M Quota) purely on Merit basis.
- Govt. 77,000/- (Per Year)
- Educational Loan facility are available as per the government rule.
- The course leads to a recognized professional degree. Hence, any needy students can get educational loan from any bank.
- Different scholarship from the Government of India and State Government are available to the students of reserved categories and other students as per rules.